Hey folks,

I did a pretty sweeping edit pass on Xiden's documentation. I'm really proud of
it, and I'd like to show it off.
https://docs.racket-lang.org/xiden-index/index.html?q=xiden%20documentation
This revision of the docs uses a Guide [-> Exercises] -> Reference reading
flow. It allowed me to delete a lot of extra text, but I don't know if it
became easier or harder to understand. Could I get some feedback on just the
guide and the transition to the exercises? What do you find clear/confusing?
Did the examples work on your machine? etc.

--
~slg