On Linux Mint I installed Racket 8.3 as usual in local folder
/home/nemo/racket. Now when I try to access the help in the browser (recent
version of Firefox), any link I click results in an error message, for
example: *Could not display "/home/nemo/racket/doc/quick/-index.html" The
location is not a folder.*

The "-" in the path seems incorrect. In any case, I have full read and
write permissions, the installation works otherwise, and the html documents
exist and can be opened manually.

How do I fix this?