I'm sorry, my sentence was ambiguous! I'm saying that I don't know of any
other work that is specifically focused on the semantics of Redex. (Of
course, there may be work I'm not aware of.)

The paper is still a good match, I believe, yes. You're right that the
syntactic checks for well-formed grammars have tightened since that era,
but if the program is valid, then I think it should match; the underlying
algorithms have not changed, only bug fixes have happened.

Of course, if you find that this isn't the case, I'd be very interested to
hear more :)

Robby