On Apr 19, 2008, at 9:12 PM, Phi Sanders wrote:

After upgrading a site from 0.6.4 to 0.6.5, I can no longer effectively use the Radiant admin interface.

Clicking on any of the Pages give the error below, and layouts just present the unprocessed radius tag <r:content /> The site itself appears to be fine.

This is as vanilla a Radiant install as possible, just archive, markdown, and textile for extensions, and no customization (just edits via the interface).

I upgraded to chiseled, 0.6.6, and everything is working swimmingly now.

Thanks,

~Phi