On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Ben-Nes Michael wrote:
> Hi All
>
> If i put :
> Port-Limit = 2 and
> Simultaneous-Use = 1
>
> can ISDN user connect in 128k ?

Normally you would not use Port-Limit in this context, Port-Limit is for use in
allocating total numbers of ports to particular groups of users. I would expect
the correct approach to be to use Simultaneous-Use = 2, however this is
dependent on the NAS behaviour. Most NAS's we've seen will do a Radius query
for each individual channel open, together with individual Starts and Stops.

hth