Hi John -

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, John Coy wrote:
> I'm currently using 2.13 and one feature I'd love to have
> is the use of the "include" directive anywhere within the
> configuration file (including inside an <AuthBy> clause).

Have a look at Section 6.1 in the Radiator 2.14.1 reference manual:

Each line in the configuration file can be one of:

  Comment line with a `# ' as the first character. Anything including and after the `#
' is ignored. Blank lines are also ignored. Example:

# This is a comment

  An include directive. The word include followed by a filename. The named file will
be opened and read to the end as a configuration file before processing of the current
file continues. Special filename characters are permitted (see Section 6.2 ). Files
can be recursively included to any depth. Example:

include %D/clients.cfg

> Is this a feature in 2.14.1 (I looked at the docs but
> they look the same as the 2.13 docs with respect to
> this directive).
>
> Anyhow, just some food for thought.  Is there an "official"
> place to post feature requests?

The mailing list is the best place - we very often implement what people
request - although we reserve the right to discussion.  :-)

And Mike always makes the final decision!

hth