We just upgraded our Radiator from 2.14.1 to 2.17.1, and are noticing some
users are having troubles.  they come thru and show "PASS", sometimes as
much as 6 times in a row, but their CPE/computer behaves as if it was not
authenticated.

Almost all of the clients use Netgear CPE or WebTV.  Has anyone seen
anything like this?  Any ideas?

Brian

Brian Feeny                 e:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCNP+ATM/Security, CCDP     p:318.222.2638x109
Network Administrator       f:318.221.6612
ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)