I need to set up a configuration where one user is passed a framed ip
address from a dynamic pool. All the others are assigned dynamically at the
NAS. The reason for this is to keep the user signup accounts in one address
block.
Is this possible, or do I have to assign all ip addresses from the radius
server if I wish to do this.

>From what I can gather, I should be changing the <Realm> tags for <Handler>
tags, and setting one up to match the user, and another to match the realm.

Will Radiator use the first successful match and skip the second?
Will <AuthBy DYNADDRESS> affect the other handler statements?

Cheers,

Gordon Smith
Network Operations Manager

MoreNet Ltd.

Fingerprint: 4093 91BC 0055 46B9 1B1A  EDBA 45AD 2381 7B1D E4BE