Thank you, Steinar, but yesterday we finally solved this trouble.

        The attributes 135, 136 and 137 desn't work with CVX NAS. We must use
three vendor attributes by Aptis (the manufacturers of CVX, I suppose) who has
the SMI NMPE Code 1584 (this was hard to be found  :-). The vendor attributes
are 54 and 55.

        However, thanks a lot for your help.

        David.