Hello Julio -

I think you will find that most of your problems are due to the testing
procedure that you are attempting to implement. There are two main problems
to start with. The first is your configuration file, using "Trace 4" - this
will slow Radiator down considerably - you should use "Trace -1" for testing.
The second problem is the way you are using radpwtst. Your test script is
starting 1000 copies of radpwtst, which is not the right approach - you
should use only three or four copies of radpwtst with the -iterations
parameter.

You should really start with a very simple setup:

        - one machine running Radiator with just a simple AuthBy TEST config
           (using Trace -1)

        - a second machine with 3 or four copies of radpwtst
           (start with one copy to set a base result, then add more)

Once you have some base results, then you can start to change the
configuration. You can for example run 2 instances of Radiator, one on the
auth port and the other on the acct port. When you have some results from
that, you can start to add things like MySQL and LDAP to see where the time
is being spent.

As mentioned however, running 1000 copies of radpwtst is not the correct
approach.

regards

Hugh

-