Hi all,

I've been working on a particular project for a couple of days now, but I
haven't found the missing key that lets everything fit together...

I am trying to accomplish a setup where users will buy a block of time (for
instance 2 days (48 hours))...  What I want to happen is that the user will
be able to authenticate as many times as they want to the NAS/RADIUS system
within that 48 hour period, but as soon as the specified 48 hours is over,
the server will disconnect the user AND stop the user from authenticating
again with the expired account.

Any ideas?

        -- Wyness Casama