Hello Raffi -

On Thursday 08 February 2001 14:12, Mohamed Raffi wrote:

> >     Hi all,
>       I have to access the accounting log files from the RADIUS server and
> want a copy of the log file for the further processing.I want it to be done
> in programming.
> somebody might have done this.Can anybody tell me the way.
> i hope there are some SDK for that.

It is usually much easier to simply have Radiator write the accounting
information into an SQL database. Otherwise, you can write multiple copies of
the accounting data into multiple files with the AcctLogFileName and
AcctLogFileFormat parameters.

Have a look at section 6.16.4 and 6.16.5 in the Radiator 2.17.1 reference
manual. AuthBy SQL is described in section 6.26.

regards

-