Gentlemen:

        I go to you, waiting that pudan to help me.

        I have problems with the registrations " DETAIL-FILE " that generates
        the Radiator, in them logins appears with spaces, for example

                User-Name = " login "

        Carrying out a series of tests you could verify that the client
        it doesn't introduce this spaces and that this he/she appears in the process
        of autentificación, to determine where this the problem
        one ran some debug in the Radiator and in the NAS to verify
        this problem. (the NAS is CISCO 5800 and 5200)

        In this sense you verifies that sent inforamción of the NAS to the Radius ,
        but to be able to see the data that he/she sends I need

                desencriptar the data of the router to the radius

        they could indicate I eat up to be able to desencriptar this inforacion to be
        able to corroborate with the logs of the Radiator and to see if the router
        introduces this spaces.

        My autentication system is with LDAP for it even when
        spaces the LDAP-RADIUS is had he/she can make the match of happiness it
        counts, the problem is that it generates detail erroneous file.

        Characters also appear like" \ " (ASCII 92)

        Thanking their gentile attention

        Cordial greetings

        Name: Carlos Paz / ENTELNET
        Telephone: 591-811-7020