Hi

We seems to have a problem with stop records being entered into the
mysql database.
This does not happen all the time but seems to vary, however on
occasions we have duplicate stop records logged. The duplicate record
may be exactly the same with the same time, same ip, same octets etc. Or
they are slightly different, eg, one instance involves one, where the
stop record for a user, has been duplicated 7 time but at different
times. eg: 12:54:05, 12:53:51, 12:53:36, 12:53:21....................The
total usage of this user came to about 796 hours!! This is impossible as
there was only about 744 hours in the month.

The start records seems fine with no duplicates, it only happens on
occasions with the stop records, which is enough to give us incorrect
data.

Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Col.