Hi,

We'd like to load balance RADIUS requests over several RADIATOR servers.
Therefor we will use an external hardware load balancer: a Cisco ACE (service
module).
Is there anyone who has experience with this kind of combination, i.e RADIATOR
& Cisco ACE.

Any (white) papers on this subject are welcome, either so any ACE configuration
examples.

We are particulairy interested in field experiences in the combination Cisco
ACE / RADIATOR.

(We already have taken notice of the Cisco configuration guide "Configuring
RADIUS Load Balancing"
which in genaral describes it, but is not product specific (in this case
RADIATOR)   :)

Regards,
Gaston