Are all new, noncritical patches on hold for right now pending the new ticket page? I've started editing documentation in the core Rails classes to make them more clear, fix typos, and in some cases, fill in undocumented public methods. Speaking of which, is this what David wanted at RailsConf when he asked for more documentation? I interpreted as such and then, after I'd done some work, I realized he may have meant the HOWTOs in the wiki. Can someone on the core team give me clarity on what they would have a warm body do if they had them once a week for eight hours?

mg

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warm_body

Rob Sanheim wrote:
On 8/1/06, Caio Chassot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2006-08-01, at 03:59 , Kamil Kukura wrote:

> I wanted to submit ticket but no success. I got following stack trace:

Isn't it maybe a good idea to take the new ticket page down for the
moment?

I'm sure a lot of people are posting reports only to be greeted with
an error, and that's a waste of their time.

While trac is not fixed, that page should be replaced with a notice.
Perhaps redirecting people here?

+1

Definitely take it down until its fixed...it annoys potential
contributors and looks unprofessional.

- rob

Michael Genereux
SimianCodex - Web Application Development
949-874-6268