razor agents support SOCKS, so you should be able to use a SOCKS server to proxy.

cheers,
vipul

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sampei02
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:19 AM
To: Matt Kettler
Cc: razor-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Razor-users] can RAZOR use server proxy ?

On my "proxy server" is only installed Squid to cache http traffic and no proxy protocols.
I didn't understand this:
Can I use the "socksify" tool to redirect Razor requests to go out to public netwotk if I have no socks5 application in my squid "proxy" ?
must I install socks server into my squid ?

If I used plug-gw (FWTK) can I redirect Razor request on 2703 port to 2703 port of another machine which is on external netwotk ?