That would be my Goodrich with Rohloff # 5841.  I have had the hub for
about 12 years, gosh knows how many trouble free miles. The hub itself has
been through heck and back, several 24 hour solo mountain bike races
(different bike, ) two unsuccessful attempts at Trans Iowa, many a winter
rides, toured, generally been ridden anywhere and in about every condition.
 The hub itself started its life as a non disk brake version, but I had it
converted by by Thomas of Rohloff 10 years ago.  At that time, he replaced
the seals on it as the EARLY hubs were prone to some seeping of the oil.

I had Curt build the bike modeled with similar geometry to my Rivendell
custom (that he also built.)  The hub is great that all of the indexing and
shifting is contained within the hub itself, nothing special needed by the
shifter other than the ability to pull two opposing cables.  When it came
time for the shifter on the bike, I pitched the idea that I just wanted a
big-ol-knob, like an old stereo.  He had it made with a press-fit sealed
cartridge bearing and it is mounted to a standard shift lever boss.

Curt was great to work with and was gracious enough to let me take the bike
with only primer for several months to make certain everything worked as
desired.  My kids painted it for me.

In the years since, the bike has been pretty flawless.  I can't really tell
the difference in drag/resistance between the Rohoff and any of my other
bikes.  It is GREAT for touring, particularly on rollers where you just
shift up or down and don't worry about when to shift the front derailleur
vs back.  It really is like a 14 speed singlespeed.  I grabbed a few photos
I had around from rides, etc...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsknRBZy8

Now, onto completing the Rivendell custom order form I just printed....
muwahhahaha.