My eldest daughter was generous enough to have purchased a Spur Cycle bell
for me for Christmas. It's a special bell in many ways; MUSA, aesthetically
attractive, well made, sounds amazing, and was a gift from one of my
favorite people in the world.  It deserved a special bike, which turned out
to be the HubbuHubbuH tandem that I enjoy riding with my other daughter.
Since it is a tandem that begs to be ridden whimsically with two sets of
bars, we've adorned it with 4 bells.  The Spur Cycle, the Crane Clone, a
Crane Jingler, and a cheapy New Belgium brewing jingler.  All four are fun,
but the Spur Cycle is the best one of the lot