<blushing>Gosh, thank you.</blushing>

The fenders on the Frank Jones were particularly difficult, I think I spent
about 6 hours mounting them. There is less clearance under the fork crown
than on the brake bridge.  I had some NOS Gran Compe 610 centerpull brakes
that I originally intended to use. The brakes worked on the front, but
could not reach on the back.

Took some precision work with some blocks of wood and mallet to get the
front fender dented just right to clear the fork crown and front brake.

For the rear, I trimmed down a stainless metal bracket that would normally
clamp around the outside of the fender.  Cut a slot through the top of the
fender and used some industrial adhesive.  Couple of photos before I
mounted the rear:
Bottom Side: https://flic.kr/p/23atA9U
Top Side: https://flic.kr/p/25RAoSN