Wow, that's one VERY cool bike. I bet it would be a real HOOT to
ride.  I've been riding a custom made Co Motion steel frame, rigid
fork, front cantilever only bike. It's really an old regular off-
roader, but I converted to fixed gear using a White Industries ENO
hub.  I also have a custom Phil Wood Independent Fabrication TI
singlespeed that I've been very tempted to convert over to fixed. (I
also have a Trek OCLV fixed gear off-roader. Say what you will about
carbon, the thing is stupid light and I care very little if it get
trashed.  I keep hoping it will fail so I have reason to destroy it.)

Man-o-man, I bet the mystery Rivendell would be really a fun time. I'd
be really curious to get the Rivendell interpretation of ride
characteristics. I have no clue on size, but judging from the photos
it looks like it might be too small.  Good thing, I think if I asked
if I could get another bike right now, my wife would ring my neck!