I look at it a bit like posting something on Craigslist or really ANY
retail experience. There will always be "tire-kickers," people who take a
test drive , try on clothes, ask lots of questions about a product. but
never buy. Retail is exhausting.

Kudos and much respect to the team working at Rivendell who have
undoubtedly fielded many a phone call or email without a purchase.