*Preface: I don't condone my choice of action*
Years ago, I had a group of teens hit me with a full gallon-sized (or
metric equivalent) bottle of Gatorade thrown out the car window as they
swerved uncomfortably close to me. It was early morning and I presumed they
were on their way to school.

I sped up, cut through the neighborhood, and caught up to them idling at a
busy intersection. I surprised them with a kick to the door, reached
through the passenger window, turned off the ignition, removed the keys,
and threw the keys as hard as I could into the nearby thick grass.  I
calmly said "*explain that one to dad*" as I rode off leaving them stranded
in traffic.

Ken - who now just "smiles and waves"