From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of J. McRee Elrod
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:17 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] addition to authorized access point for serial title

Patricia Fogler posted:

>holdings for 2009-2012, when it went to web-only

I suggest a closed record (end date in 008, 264$c's, and 362).  I
would have a 264  1 for the first publisher, and 264 31 for the
second.  I would have a 785 pointing to the electronic continuation.

>Thus I am needing an addition to the 130 authorized access point for
<my title.

Since the publisher and place both vary, I would qualify with dates of
publication.  (In no instance should you use a postal code, even if
there were only one place of publication.)

   __       __   J. McRee (Mac) Elrod (m...@slc.bc.ca)

To unsubscribe from RDA-L send an e-mail to the following address from the
address you are subscribed under to:
lists...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
In the body of the message:
SIGNOFF RDA-L