From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Basma Chebani
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:28 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] RDA Compiler of bibliographies and indexes as Main Author

Hi,
In AACR2 , Compiler is always considered as Added Author (700 in MARC).
Can we consider the Compiler (person or organization responsible for creating a
new work) (Bibliography for example) as Main Author and to put it in 100 in
MARC record?

Please advise.
Thank you

Basma Chebani
Head of Cataloging and Metadata Services Department University Libraries /
Jafet American University of Beirut Beirut – Lebanon
Tel: 961-1-350000 ext.2614
basma.cheb...@aub.edu.lb

To unsubscribe from RDA-L send an e-mail to the following address from the
address you are subscribed under to:
lists...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
In the body of the message:
SIGNOFF RDA-L