-----Original Message-----
From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Diane I. Hillmann
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:19 PM
To: RDA-L@INFOSERV.NLC-BNC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] Cataloger Scenarios added to wiki

Folks:

As part of the thinking we've been doing about the DCMI-RDA Task Group
work, I've developed a couple of cataloger scenarios and added them to
the DC-RDA TG wiki: http://www.dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/Scenarios

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions for improvement, and
also send along some additional scenarios if you feel so moved.  I can
add them to the wiki, or, if you've put them someplace else, we can link
to them.  Unfortunately I can't really open the wiki up to more more
editors (and truly, it's an old version of MoinMoin and has it's own
issues, so you might not want to mess with it).

Diane