Adam, that's odd, because the RDA list of elements says title proper is in the manifestation group.

kc

Adam L. Schiff wrote:
RDA has both authorized access point for work and authorized access point for expression. There are no rules at present for authorized access points for specific manifestations or items.

Adam

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger