Bernhard said regarding relationship terms:

[snip]

>Practically, these terms will have to be coded, not recorded
>verbally, for otherwise international interoperability would suffer.
>And for codes, no URIs, please.

[snip]

Conferning relationship of persons to mantifestations, in our
multilingual situation, this seems to me an added reason not to apply
100/110/600/610/700/710 $e for our original cataloguing, unless and
until requested by a customer, e.g., Folger, whose items are usually
unique, and will not be acquired by another client.

As for $4, I doubt most of our client libraries would have an ILS able
to translate codes into terms in the "language of the catalogue"  for
some time.

All clients who have responded have asked that the $e/$4 relators be
removed on export.