Dear all,

I am a Library and Information Management student from Liverpool John Moores
University. I am currently in the stages of carrying out research for my MA
dissertation. My topic area looks at the implementation of RDA in relation
to art libraries/art collections. I would be very grateful if you could
please take some time to complete this survey:

http://www.survey.ljmu.ac.uk/mgartcollections

I am interested in answers from members of a library team who work with the
*art collections* whether that is in an art library or other organisation.

All data collected will be treated with full confidentiality and will not be
identifiable as yours in any report.

If you would like any further information in regards to this research, don’t
hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for your participation.

Mariam Gadelrab
mariamgadel...@gmail.com
m.r.gadel...@2008.ljmu.ac.uk