Robert Maxwell said:

>730  0#  $i Index to (work): $a Tipiṭaka. ǂp Suttapiṭaka.

We would find more helpful:

630  0# $a Tipiṭaka. ǂp Suttapiṭaka$vIndexes.

>730  0#  $i Contained in (work): $a Journal of the Pali Text Society.

But it is NOT contained in the Journal.  Why would we lie to patrons?
It was originally published in the Journal.

One could be truthfully say:

730  0#  $iOrginally published in: $a Journal of the Pali Text
Society,$n1905-1906, pages xxx-xxx.

All relationships can't be reduced to a set list of phrases.

We presently plan to delete $i's in added entries on export.  They are
too misleading, and present OPACs aren't equipped to display them.

Yes, what I put in 730$i is free text.  Better free text than a lie!
I don't *want* the computer to do anything with it but display it.
But 490/830 or 503/730 would work without expensive ILS upgrades.
Having it machince changed to "Part of" is also a lie, even if a more
easily understood lie.  Is the game worth the candle?