Mac,

It is incorrect to refer to the "present draft" of RDA. It's not a draft, it's a published work. Granted changes and refinements will be made, but it is as much a final work as the first edition of AACR2 was, which one would not also refer to as a draft.

Adam

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger