First of all, I hope the title is spelled Jubilees in RDA.

Secondly, Esdras, 1st, is really the 3rd or 4th Esdras in the Apocrypha.
See authority record below:

n  80017836
040  DLC ǂb eng ǂc DLC ǂd DLC ǂd OCoLC ǂd UPB
130 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Apocrypha. ǂp Esdras, 1st
430 0Esdras (Book 1, Apocrypha)
430 0Esdras (Book 3)
430 0Esdras A
430 0Bible. ǂp Esdras, 3rd (Vulgate)
430 0Bible. ǂp Esdras A
430 0Bible. ǂp Esdras, 1st (Apocrypha)
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Esdras, 1st (Apocrypha)
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Esdras, 3rd (Vulgate)
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Esdras A
430 0Ėzdra (Book 3)
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Apocrypha. ǂp 1 Esdras ǂw nnaa
430 0Esdra (Book 3)
430 0Esra (Book 3)
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Esra III
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Esdra III
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Apocrypha. ǂp Esra III
430 0Bible. ǂp O.T. ǂp Apocrypha. ǂp Esdra III
667  Called Esdras 1 in the Greek Septuagint, Liber III Esdrae in Latin
Vulgate (2 Ezra in Ethiopic sources); begins: Kai ēgagen Iōseias to pascha
(Lat.: Et fecit Josias Pascha); original Greek?
670  Its A critical edition of ... 1929?
670  Bible. O.T. Apocrypha. Esdras, 1st. German. Wenzelsbibel. 1988. Esra
III, Tobias und Prediger, c1988: ǂb t.p. (Esra III) spine (Esra 3) running
title (Esdra III)
730 4Bible. ǂp Apocrypha. ǂp Esdras, 1st

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian