If look at the examples from OCLC Bibliographic Formats and Standards,
yours is not correct.

‡3 Materials specified Information to differentiate the multiple statements
of the described materials to which the field applies.  260

Paris : ‡a New York :‡b Vogue ‡c 1964-  260 2
‡3 1980-May 1993 ‡a London :‡b Vogue  260 3
‡3 June 1993- ‡a London :‡b Elle 260 2
‡3 2000?-2002 ‡a New York :‡b Columbia University Press
Thanks,
Joan Wang

--
Joan Wang