Enriched content added to catalogs already can do similar things, such as
immediate access to reviews and related readers advisory services. The question
is: how do we make our data even more amenable to these user-friendly services.

In addition, the roles people play are already meticulously recorded in a
variety of notes in catalog records. So, yes, the implication is that catalog
records often do have the answers or details that may exist elsewhere.

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library