Sevim asked:

>1.       Where in the RDA Toolkit can I find instructions to help me decide=
> whether the corporate body should get a main access point (in a 110) or an=
> added access point (710)?

Apart from treaties, I am not aware of any change from AACR2 in 110
vs. 710.  This work is not about the association, nor expressing its
findings. conclusions, or official recommendations.  So we would have
a 710.

But if you are doing analytics for the various laws, they would have
110s for the legal jurisdiction of each law.

>2.       There appear to be no instructions in the RDA Toolkit for >
the rare situation of a loose leaf that isn't updating.

Our clients would consider it loose-leaf, whether not not it will be
updated by the publisher.  It is perhaps dangerous to assume they may
not update it at some point, given the way it was issued?   The
purchasing libraries are free to insert additional pages as they like.

We would use:

300  $a1 volume (loose-leaf) ;$c28 cm

The leaves are after all loose-leaf, a narrower interpretation of the
term notwithstanding.  The narrower interpretation is a distinction
not obvious to the patron.