Perhaps a single unit with supplementary volumes?

-----Original Message----- From: Heidrun Wiesenmüller
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:45 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] More than one mode of issuance?

RDA 2.13.1.3 "Recording modes of issuance" says: "Record as many terms
as are applicable to the resource being described."

Now I'm trying to think of a case where more than one of the four terms
(single unit, multipart monograph, serial and integrating resource)
would apply at the same time. The only thing I've come up with so far is
a comprehensive description of a collection as a whole (which might e.g.
include monographs, multipart monographs and journals) according to
3.4.1.11.

Any ideas?

Heidrun

--