From: Robert Maxwell
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:44 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] theme song from films

I've also noticed a very common missing relationship related to this one. We
need "Soundtrack to:" or something to cover the relationship between a film and
its soundtrack.

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Head, Special Collections and Formats Catalog Dept.
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568

"We should set an example for all the world, rather than confine ourselves to
the course which has been heretofore pursued"--Eliza R. Snow, 1842.