For a film in which there are multiple languages spoken in a single expression, you would not use an expression access point at all. You would just use the access point for the work, but you would record the languages in 008 and 041 and 546 only. The example in RDA is Defiance:

041 0_  eng $a ger $a rus

130 0   Defiance (Motion picture : 2008)

245 10 Defiance / $c Paramount Vantage presents a Grosvenor Park/Bedford Falls production ; an Edward Zwick film ; executive producer, Marshall Herskovitz ; produced by Edward Zwick, Pieter Jan Brugge ; director of photography, Eduardo Serra ; screenplay by Clayton Frohman & Edward Zwick ; directed by Edward Zwick.

546   In English, German, and Russian.

Now if the DVD you had of this film also had dubbed versions or subtitled versions, you could make additional access points for those expressions included on your manifestation:

041 1_ eng $a ger $a rus $a fre $a spa $j eng $j fre $j spa $h eng $h ger $h rus

546 In English, German, and Russian; dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue with optional English, French, or Spanish subtitles.

730 02 $I Contains (expression): $a Defiance (Motion picture : 2008). $l French.

730 02 $I Contains (expression): $a Defiance (Motion picture : 2008). $l Spanish.

There isn't a good way or best practice yet to formulate and distinguish a dubbed expression from a subtitled expression, although I suppose you could do something like this if you felt the next to differentiate to that level:

730 02 $I Contains (expression): $a Defiance (Motion picture : 2008). $l French. $s (Dubbed)

730 02 $I Contains (expression): $a Defiance (Motion picture : 2008). $l Spanish. $s (Dubbed)

730 02 $I Contains (expression): $a Defiance (Motion picture : 2008). $l English. $s (Subtitled)

730 02 $I Contains (expression): $a Defiance (Motion picture : 2008). $l French. $s (Subtitled)

730 02 $I Contains (expression): $a Defiance (Motion picture : 2008). $l Spanish. $s (Subtitled)

--Adam Schiff
University of Washington Libraries