From: Julian Everett Allgood
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:24 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] How would you relate these two works?

Adam, Sara and All :

Hi -- I agree with Sara as well -- two separate works loosely, or not, aimed at
two separate audiences. Based on the press release, it sounds as though Cain's
blood is aimed at adult readers, and Project Cain at the teen/young adult
audience.

<snip>

"In September Simon & Schuster will publish my first two novels at the same
time. The first, Cain's Blood, is a techno thriller from Touchstone Books. The
second, Project Cain, is a stand-alone companion novel for teen readers from
Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers.

<snip>

cheers,
everett

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Trina Pundurs <tpund...@library.berkeley.edu>