I have a print copy (Not a reproduction for once, thank goodness!) of the 2012
Law of armed conflict deskbook.  I just input OCLC861338166 and am realizing
that there is a previous edition of this work so I am thinking through the edit
to the record.

The previous ed. title is slightly different & I think that matters not at all.
Still thinking 775, but only the online version has been cataloged.

I've inserted from cited record, but because I would be pointing to a different
edition (which would almost merit a 776, but) I've removed the resulting system
numbers pointing to the online version.

Is the 775 correct?  And of course if someone notices anything else incorrect
in the record, please do let me know.

//SIGNED//
Patricia Fogler
Chief, Cataloging Section  (AUL/LTSC)
Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center
DSN 493-2135   Comm (334) 953-2135