Subject: Re: [RDA-L] RDA Toolkit Price Change
From: Julie Moore <julie.renee.mo...@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 24, 2013 10:02 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
CC:

Melissa,
Perhaps as a consultant you can speak to directors/deans of libraries with
that "DUH" attitude, but I can say that as a cataloger, I would never
approach my dean with that attitude. As James stated, there are *always*
"options" ... and in this economic environment where we are being stretched
too thin, administrators do have to plan on figuring out what to let go of
in order to pay for X ... and I do value being employed! :-)
Julie

--
Julie Renee Moore
Head of Cataloging

“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from
themselves.”... James Matthew Barrie