Dear all,

One of the joys of working with knime is that it makes it really easy
to run RDKit code in parallel. One of the pains is that this is done
using multi-threading, which quickly reveals that some of the RDKit
code is not quite as thread safe as I had hoped that it was.

In order to address some of these problems, I created a branch where
I've fixed a fair number of things already:
https://rdkit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rdkit/branches/MultiThreading_25Feb2012

I'm going to hold off on merging this with the trunk until I've done
some more testing with different compilers.

If anyone else has noticed areas where the RDKit is behaving poorly
under multi-threaded conditions, please let me know.

-greg