Hi Michael,

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Michael Banck <mba...@debian.org> wrote:

> I have uploaded 2012.03 to Debian now.  Unfortunately, it still fails to
> build on some architectures, see http://buildd.debian.org/rdkit

I still need to get debian running under qemu on my ubuntu linux box.
I started to set this up last month, but then got distracted by other
things and it slipped off my radar. I'm going to be traveling this
week, so I won't have a chance to take a look until next week.

> I am happy to test patches on one of the Debin porter machines if
> provided, that might be easiest, unless heavy development is required
> for the fixes.

Since I'm 99% sure that the problem is with
serialization/deserialization and endianess, there shouldn't be that
many changes.

-greg