On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:39 AM, GALLY Jose Manuel
<jose.manuel.ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Gianluca,
>
> As a new user of RDKIT and Centos (6.5 x64), I would like to thank you for
> your RPMs which made my life much easier when I installed RDKIT!

Glad it helped you!

> I would like to know if you are planning on building the RPMs for the last
> release of RDKIT? If it's the case I am very interested!

Yeah, I forgot to update the build at the copr repo. I just kicked off
a build and if you are using the repository at:

http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/giallu/rdkit

you should automatically receive the update as soon as it finish building.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://plus.google.com/+gianlucasforna - http://twitter.com/giallu