On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Gianluca Sforna <gia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Greg Landrum <greg.land...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Wow, that's a "typing in the wrong buffer" bug.
> > Great catch.
>
> :)
>
> Another couple points.
> I noticed the RDKit_Overview.pdf file is not there anymore. Was it
> integrated in the main manual, moved somewhere else or just removed?

The information in the pdf and the odb source for it were pretty out of
date, they've been removed. Docs/Book/Overview.md and the other contents of
the Docs/Book directory are a better information source.

> Regarding PostgreSQL cartridge, I expected the build to fail since I
> knew it was ported to cmake; instead, the older recipe just worked, I
> don't know if this is intended or not.

I didn't see a reason to immediately remove the old cartridge build make
system and break things for people who are used to using it. It will be
deprecated and removed in a future release.

> Finally, Docs were not building anymore, it seems some stray char was
> left in a file, so I needed to apply this:

Fixed.

-greg