On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Greg Landrum <greg.land...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem here is that the rdkit doesn't really support Python 2.6
> anymore. I don't remember at the moment which pieces we used, but there are
> 2.7+ bits in there

Then I guess the Software Collections approach mentioned by Riccardo
is best, so I can pick up an updated dep.

By the way, the build succeeded except for the cartridge, apparently
the makefile is broken for older versions (8.x);

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://plus.google.com/+gianlucasforna - http://twitter.com/giallu
Tinker Garage - http://tinkergarage.it