Thanks Igor! I was not looking forward to getting this working, so it's
great that someone else managed to.

I need to do a bit more tweaking in order to get the download to work using
the cmake code instead of the download_inchi.sh script, but I should be
done with that pretty quickly.

I'll have a branch up for review soon (assuming that nothing goes wrong)

-greg