Hi Greg,

I don't know if it is of any help, but we have fixed recent conda (linking
against Python library) for OpenBabel by adding additional linker
parameters for Mac in cmake config, see Matts patch here:
https://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/pull/1807/files

----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski