Hi Andrew,
Good to hear from you, and thanks for the info. I might go for a
quick-n-dirty fix then. The reason I am asking is that I am rewriting an
OEChem script to RDkit to share with a collaborator, and this way of doing
it (with parentheses) works fine in OEChem, with the OESmilesToMol
function.
Cheers
Jonas