Hello everyone,
I am Evgeny Sorokin from Russia and I study in Innopolis University (3rd
year). It is a new city and a new university that appeared less than 6
years ago. I am mainly Java/Python developer with additional experience in
finance/blockchain/ml projects.
This is my second time I participate in GSoC, previously I worked with
Tomas Pluskal on MSDK/MZMine projects.

During this summer will be working on RDKit-Neo4J project
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rXUbY3di_YSW1LWTraa3cJEapRtEOrcBc1otZV56FMc/edit#>
with
Greg Landrum, Christian Pilger and Stefan Armbruster (neo4j core developer).
The project will be focused on development of extension for neo4j graph
database for querying knowledge graphs storing molecular and chemical
information. This RDKit functionality is already implemented and works with
Postgres db, the same result is expected to be accomplished during this
summer for neo4j.
Best regards, Evgeny Sorokin
--- @evgerher in telegram, github